SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY HE CRIES [/shot] I'm sorry, I'm a sucker for Tom Hardy and his unique beauty - yes.Fan-fiction:
So. Hello. I have decided to finally post something about my real life - not that it is interesting or anything xD So, here it is:1. I am finally coming to terms with my romance closet-ness. I may not be the most affectionate person towards people but I do have to admit that I absolutely love the idea of love. I mean, I cringe at the overly sappiness that people seem to do in real life but when it is in a film or a novel (or fan-fiction, I'm looking at you Inception) I feel all giddy and happy. So, yes I have come to terms that I dislike sappiness and lovey dovey stuff in real life but love it in fiction. That is why I own a dozen romance films and watch them with a happy grin on my face, and that is why I over indulge in fluffy romance Inception fan-fiction. (I'm looking at you inception_kink!) Or we could all just agree that romance is my guilty pleasure no matter how much I try and deny it. Yes? Okay. Moving on.
2. Speaking of romance I have fallen in love with the idea of unrequited!Eames/Hermione - I blame myself for writing a fan-fiction and allowing myself to dive into the possibilities. Why must I have the urge to ship everyone and then have the ball to make it unreachable in order to make it fit with canon? Why? I can't help it if Eames is just a shippable character, now can I? Also speaking of Inception why must it be so good? Like seriously. Yet none of my real life friends love it as much as I do. It makes me sad that I can't rave about it or share ideas or discuss it ;___; Noo my friends had to either just "like it", think "it's okay", or "it was good" or "it made me fall asleep" or even worse "I hated it - couldn't finish watching it" WHY! Seriously, I would love a real life friend that I could rave, plot and discuss Inception with. God damn it. Makes me a very sad person ;___;
3. Next topic is the wonderful Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt! They are wonderful men that have reduced me to collecting everything that they have been in. Do you know how hard it is to obtain Brick or Flood? Speaking of those two movies, I still have to see Brick but I want to own it so I can't rent it out (why must it not be not for buy - it should be damn it, damn you Blockbuster and EzyDVD! Oh and don't think for a second that I've forgotten about you JBHIFI! You bastard, you.) but I know it will be good - JGL will be in my personal kink! Glasses. Always look good. It will hold my attention just because he is in glasses! <33 I know it will.
Now Flood, dang it that was a hard film to come by - I nearly missed it a second time because Universal decided to not show it on the tv guide. BUT! It was totally worth the 3 hours of watching, even though Tom Hardy came in half way through - damn he is so pretty when he is struggling to keep his emotions intact. <33 He is just pretty when he cries.
Found with google images, searching "crying tom hardy"
SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY HE CRIES [/shot] I'm sorry, I'm a sucker for Tom Hardy and his unique beauty - yes.
JGL on the other hand has had me in stitches. Why you ask? Well that is simple, 3rd Rock From The Sun. Yes, I have been looking at clips on youtube (don't judge me! I swear I'll buy the complete set once I get the right amount! So far everyone I've asked has said that $70 (Australian) is a good buy for six seasons so I swear I'll get it, I would have had it if my pay hadn't come in late -sulks- so yeah, I'm totally ready to buy, hopefully), so my question to you guys is: What is your favourite Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt scene (whether it be them acting together or from separate work), I would love to see.
Oh and you would not believe how much stuff I had seen previously before getting hooked on these guys. My examples would be Treasure Planet and Oliver Twist. Now I loved Treasure Planet as a kid, I adored it and then I find out that JGL was the main voice (now all I can hear is Arthur and compare scenes with Inception - because I am that geeky). While Oliver Twist was interesting, it went something like this:
[After watching the series]
My Friend: So, who is your favourite?
Me: Bill Sikes.
My Friend: Why do you like him?
Me: What, he's all misunderstood and slightly unhinged which makes him loveable
My Friend: Of course, you love insane people.
[After watching Inception a few dozen times]
Me: Must look up actors [searches Tom Hardy] Hmmm this is...WHAT?! He was in Oliver Twist?! [clicks link] OMG! HE WAS SIKES!
Which then resulted in me laughing and being all happy :D 'cause I'm a dork like that.
Alongside the discoveries I have had some victories (since I looked them anyway) especially between my mum and brother, those conversations went something like:
[Mum flicks the channels - lands on Universal, scene is a wet-haired Tom Hardy]
Me: THAT'S TOM HARDY!
Brother & Mum: No it isn't.
Me: It is!
Brother & Mum: No it isn't.
Me: It is I know it!
[Mum looks him up]
Mum: It is.
Me: Yes. See I told you. It was the hair.
Then a separate conversation between my brother and me:
Me: Joseph Gordon Levitt is in GI-JOE: Rise of Cobra
Brother: No he isn't.
Me: Ah, remember last time and he is.
Brother: You're never going to let us live that down are you? And I've seen GI-JOE and he isn't.
Me: He is! I looked it up.
Brother: No he isn't.
[We watch Treasure Planet and I look JGL up]
Me: Look at this
Brother: Damn it.
Me: [/smug] Told you.
So now they never doubt me xD
I think I'll stop otherwise you'll be reading forever. I could go on forever about Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon Levitt. They are brilliant men.
4. I made a mediran cake and it looks like a massive pancake (according to my mum) covered in chocolate and a heck load of purple, white and pink sprinkles. It better taste nice (hasn't actually tasted it - just left it on the bench for my sister to discover and hopefully she'll take some to work). I can say that I am hopeless when it comes to spreading chocolate on a cake ;___; but it's nice chocolate and a fair attempt so all is good xD Yay for cooking. What I really want to do is make Inception totems out of icing - that would be awesome! Have to wait till Mum has leftover icing though, it will be worth the wait though. I hate the taste of icing so it will be wicked props that I will never eat <33
5. I wrote fics and I'm working another. This inception_kink is an awesome place and filled with so many wonderful people and prompts. The fics I wrote can be found at my journal (Still Think You Can Save Me) then there is (Eight Years & A Handful Of Misunderstandings) (that one is the reason I ship unrequited Eames/Hermione) and then finally if anyone is interested (Gambling Paradoxes) is a fan-fiction that wasn't based off a prompt but from my own mind xD;; Yup, there we go I've just shamelessly rec'ed all my fan-fiction...
6. My recs!
6. My recs!
7. You wouldn't believe how many times this entry nearly gave me a heart attack. Once when I backspaced and thought I had lost it all, I was all "D:" and then all ";___;" and this was at four pm. Then I thought I would re-write it at ten pm and found that autosave is brilliant and I don't know what I would do without it but when it hit 12 am my computer had decided to freeze and I was all "D:<" and then decided it was too late to do anything so I went to bed and then my computer froze again at 3 so here I am at 4 pm finally finishing it off - the very next day. On the plus side I made M&M Cookies! They are yummy and chocablocka full of M&Ms and it is brilliant! A nice addition to go with my cake that I made at 9 pm last night - the one that if you cut out a circle would look like a donut but more commonly as a pancake that had chocolate icing and sprinkles spewed on it :D (My cookies had M&Ms shape out a die and a (failed) poker chip and then the letters A and E on one - they are epic cookies! 'Cept my cousin decided to take a chunk out of my poker chip one I was all "DD:" I'm just glad she didn't go for the A/E one <3 or the die.)
8. Lastly (I swear!), how do you guys plan on spending Easter - me I plan on waiting till Sunday for when my brother comes back with all our Easter chocolate and drag him on to watch Batman Begins with me :DD The epicness that is getting DVDs without asking, just say you're looking for them and volia they appear :D